Learn from Judges who are breed specialists from around the world. All dogs are critiqued and rated according to the FCI breed standard. Awards are given for placements of 1-4 in addition to Class winners, BOS and BOB winners.
Our show class structure is modeled after the ADRK.
- Puppy Class I 4 – 6 Month
- Puppy Class II 6 – 9 Month
- Youth I 9 – 15 Month
- Youth II 12 – 18 Month
- Intermediate (adult class) 15 – 24 Months
- Open 15 months and up (no working or Champion title)
- Working 18 months (with a working title)
- Champion 15 months (with a Champion title)
- Veteran 8 years older
- Kennel Class
- Exhibition Class (critique is given no rating)
- Stud Dog / Brood Bitch
You do not have to be a member of the RKNA Inc. to enter our events.
Your dog must be a registered Rottweiler with a National Kennel Club ( proof of registration is required)
If entering the Champion or Working Class you must show documentation such as a scorebook or certificate.